Use these interactive, self-assessment tools to learn more about your health and health risks, and discover new resources to help you lead a healthy lifestyle.
**Remember, these calculators are not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have any specific health concerns, please contact your primary care provider.
- Estimated Caloric Requirements - About how much should you be eating every day?
- Calories Expended - Find out how many calories you're burning.
- Calorie King - Look up nutritional information for the foods you eat.
- My Family Health Portrait - A tool from the Surgeon General
- Health Screening Guidelines
- Effects of High Blood Pressure on Your Body
- Heart Attack Risk Calculator (American Heart Association, American Stroke Association)
- Estimate Your Heart Attack Risk (National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute)
- Test Your Blood Pressure IQ
- Diabetes Risk Calculator
- Online self-assessment from UHS CARE Services for: depression, anxiety, eating disorders, bipolar disorder or post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Fruit and Vegetable Calculator - How much should you be eating?
- Portion Distortion Quiz - Do you know how food portions have changed?
- Recipe ReMix - Practice making your favorite meals with a healthier twist.