Do YOU! is a resource designed to meet you at the crossroads of decisions you may be at regarding sex, alcohol, and relationships. Whatever your choices, we want you to have an awesome experience with no regrets.
We are here to help you Do YOU!
View the PDF versions of the Do YOU! cards below. Read how your fellow students stay sane amidst the stress of school, relationships, life and love. You will also find resources to help you make choices that are great for you.
Do YOU! Cards
- Safe Partying tips Based at UC Berkeley, but helpful for everyone
- The Love Cafe: Relationship advice and support
- Go Ask Alice: Non-judgmental Q&A website for college students, on topics including sexual health and sexuality
- San Francisco City Clinic STI Risk Chart
- Building Healthy Relationships from the Start
- Sex, Etc.
- UC Berkeley Information on Sexual Assault and Intimate Partner Violence
- Tang Alcohol and Other Drug Specialists
- Tang Health Coaching
- Student to Student Peer Counseling
- Sexual Health Education Program (SHEP): Workshops or one-on-one peer sexual-health consultations. Contact Robin Mills, MA at (510) 642-3620.
- SHEP blog
- Berkeley Builds Capacity (BBC)
- Berkeley Builds Capacity (for everyone)
- PartySafe (for UC Berkeley students)
- Sexual Health Education Program (for UC Berkeley students): email firstname.lastname@example.org