eTang patient portal, your electronic health and online scheduling system.
The eTang patient portal gives our student cilents an easy way to connect with us electronically...anywhere, anytime. You can:
- schedule, reschedule and cancel appointments
- send secure messages to Primary Care provider, counselors, Advice Nurse, insurance office, Medical Records and more (currently enrolled students only)
- receive lab results
- complete paperwork in advance of your appointment
- Request prescription refills, complete some processes like STI screenings
If you experience any problems scheduling appointments with our new system, please call us at (510) 642-2000 to schedule with us directly. You may also share your feedback with our quick eTang survey.
- Goodbye Gold Card! Did you know you no longer need your UHS Gold Card? That's right! With our new system, all you need is your Cal 1 Card photo ID. One less card, one way Tang is now easier to use!
- Edit your contact info and select your Primary Care Provider online! You can manage your contact information and select a Primary Care Provider under the "Profile" section of eTang.
- Fill out forms in advance....or in the waiting room right from your device! It's easy to complete forms elelctronically in advance of your appointment through eTang. If you didn't get them finished, or have new forms, just bring your laptops or tablets, log into eTang anc complete while you are here for your visit.
Just for Fun
Our staff having a little fun with the eTang launch, January 2013.
Grow Live until Go-Live!
These male Tang staffers have been growing out their beards as part of the Movember movement, and kept it growing for a whopping 63 days until the eTang launch on January 2, 2013.
Back row (left to right): Ryan Hunter, Jeff Kreutzen, Scott McCoy,
Not content to let the males have all the fun, the ladies of Tang got into the action too at our eTang kick-off celebration.
Left to Right : Paula Flamm, Caitlin Appert, Bene Gatzert, Gloria Saito, Kim LaPean