The Computer Ergonomics Matching Funds Program offers up to $500 per employee in matching funds to modify on-site computer workstations according to campus ergonomic guidelines. The intent is to provide campus departments a cost-effective way to promote comfort at the keyboard as well as prevent and/or minimize the effects of computer-related repetitive motion injuries.
Please note, the matching funds program does not apply to computer workstation furniture for new construction, renovation, and relocation projects.
Table of Contents
- How can my department qualify for matching funds?
- Application process
- Application form (Word DOC) or (PDF)
- Workstation assessment form (Word DOC) or (PDF)
- Computer Workstation Design Guidelines (PDF) (HTML)
- Pre-approved product list
- Tips on ordering ergonomic equipment