As of March 19, 2014, The Computer Ergonomic Matching Funds Program is temporarily suspended while budget planning is in process. Please withhold submitting further applications. While matching funds are not currently available, we encourage departments to continue to make ergonomic improvements to computer workstations.
We will update this site as soon as more information is available. Thank you for your patience!
The Computer Ergonomics Matching Funds Program offers up to $500 per employee in matching funds to modify on-site computer workstations according to campus ergonomic guidelines. The intent is to provide campus departments a cost-effective way to promote comfort at the keyboard as well as prevent and/or minimize the effects of computer-related repetitive motion injuries.
Please note, the matching funds program does not apply to computer workstation furniture for new construction, renovation, and relocation projects.
Table of Contents
- How can my department qualify for matching funds?
- Application process
- Application form (Word DOC) or (PDF)
- Workstation assessment form (Word DOC) or (PDF)
- Computer Workstation Design Guidelines (PDF) (HTML)
- Pre-approved product list
- Tips on ordering ergonomic equipment