The purpose of Work/Life is to identify and recommend policies and benefits, and develop services and programs, that enable faculty and staff to be productive members of the campus community while meeting personal and family obligations.
This guide includes policies, benefits, programs, services, resources. Also special sections on flexible work arrangements, choosing child care, and elder care.
Other useful campus work/life resources for faculty and staff:
- Academic Personnel
- Association of Academic Women
- Breastfeeding Support Program
- CARE Services for Faculty and Staff
- Chancellor's Advisory Committee on Dependent Care
- Children's UC Summer Programs
- Early Childhood Education Program (child care)
- Elder Care Counselor Program
- Responding to Deaths of Faculty, Staff, Students, and Families
- Staff Human Resources
For more information, call Wendy Nishikawa, Work/Life Manager at (510) 642-7883.