- Screenings for Mental Health
University Health Services offers online screenings for depression, anxiety, eating disorders, bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress. The screenings may help you determine whether seeking professional consultation would be of benefit to you. These free screenings are available to all UC Berkeley students, staff and faculty members and are taken anonymously.
- Stress & Stress Management: Be Well to Do Well
- Information about depression
- On-line depression training
- CPS articles on how to stay well at Cal