What is OUTREACH?
Outreach is about connecting with the campus community to increase college mental health through awareness, education, and stigma reduction. We actively engage students, faculty, staff and parents in creating a healthy campus environment and preventing mental health problems. We also do all we can to connect with students who do not utilize tradition counseling.
As of March 6th 2015, due to the high demand for services, CPS will no longer be able to accommodate non-emergency related outreach requests for the Spring semester. If you are interested in a training or workshop, please talk to the coordinator about a Fall program.
Top prevention + education resources
- Requests for Workshops and Presentations
- Let’s Talk: Informal Consultations with Students
- CPS Response to Campus Crises
- Suicide Prevention at Cal
- Self Help and On-Line Screenings
- Information for Parents
- Outreach to Specific Populations (International, API, LGBTQ, Disabled, Graduate students)