What is OUTREACH?
Outreach is about connecting with the campus community to increase college mental health through awareness, education, and stigma reduction. We actively engage students, faculty, staff and parents in creating a healthy campus environment and preventing mental health problems. We also do all we can to connect with students who do not utilize tradition counseling.
Top prevention + education resources
- Requests for Workshops and Presentations
- Let’s Talk: Informal Consultations with Students
- CPS Response to Campus Crises
- Suicide Prevention at Cal
- Self Help and On-Line Screenings
- Information for Parents
- Outreach to Specific Populations (International, API, LGBTQ, Disabled, Graduate students)