The Health Promotion unit at University Health Services, Tang Center provides sexual health education in a variety of ways. Our professional staff and student educators work together to provide comprehensive sexual health education and safer sex supplies to the UC Berkeley campus community.
As the official “Sex Goddess”, Robin Mills is our lead health educator focusing on sexual health. Her mission is to empower students to feel comfortable with their bodies and make informed decisions about their sex and sexuality, including whether or not to be sexually active. With nearly 10 years of professional experience as a sexual health educator Robin, the Sex Goddess, is happy to provide the following services free of charge to all registered UC Berkeley students, staff, and faculty:
- Workshops/training – Educational session(s) tailored to group/population needs. Topics open to any sexual health related issue or concern.
- Consultation – One-on-one meetings to discuss ideas, cultural and historical perspectives, strategies and methodologies for sexual health projects and events.
- Health and wellness coaching – Confidential, 45-minute appointment to discuss personal sexual health issues, sexuality concerns, and more. Limited to 4 visits per academic year.
- Guest speaking – Available for academic classes, panel discussions, and events.
- Online Resources – A list of great websites, clinics, and other resources on a variety of topics related to sexuality and sexual health.
- Much more!
If you’re looking for sexual health information delivered in a fun and sexy way you’re in luck – our Sex Goddess started a blog, Sexy Saturdays! This weekly education and advice based blog is designed to address any and all of your sexual health questions and concerns. If weekly is too often, our Sex Goddess contributes a sexy tip to the eNews – a monthly online publication sponsored by University Health Services, Tang Center.
Sexy Saturdays and eNews readers can count on honest, accurate, sex positive sexual health information for partnered and single people. To submit your sexy topic idea or questions, email our Sex Goddess at RobinMills@ berkeley.edu with “Sexy Saturdays” in the subject line.
In addition to the services offered above, our Sex Goddess has a fabulous team of trained SHEP Sexperts who are available to provide sexual health education from a student perspective. For more information or to become a Sexpert, visit the Sexual Health Education Program page.