With a referral from your UHS primary care clinician, the Tang Center offers the services of specialist physicians in several specialty services.
- Dermatology** (see note at the bottom)
- ENT – Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
- Orthopedics – general, hand, & foot & ankle specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Repetitive Stress Clinic
- Student Health Sports Medicine
This clinic is self referral and designed for recreational athletes with athletic related injuries who wish to access the expertise of a sports medicine physician for early assessment, diagnosis & treatment. Physical therapy is not currently available in this clinic (Fall 2014).
- Minor Procedure Clinic
- Spirometry – diagnostic testing by trained medical assistants
- Hearing – diagnostic testing by trained medical assistants
- Referral is required from UHS clinician. For patients current receiving long-term care chronic conditions or if you are currently seeing a specialist (for example, post-surgery follow-up), you may be able to make an appointment directly.
- Call (510) 643-7177 (or come to the Specialty Clinic appointment desk, located on the first floor) to schedule an appointment.
For further questions, please feel free to contact us at (510) 643-7177.
The medical staff also includes physicians in eleven medical specialties - Meet the Specialists.